Professional Pest Solutions In Leucadia, CA
Leucadia, CA is a vibrant beachside community located on the north side of Encinitas. Living in Leucadia is appealing for many reasons, including the year-round warm weather, and the selection of popular surfing spots to explore. However, we’re not the only ones who find Leucadia appealing, Local pest populations seek entry into our homes and businesses, looking for access to food, water, and shelter sources. Once they get in, they can be hard to get rid of, and that’s why we recommend ongoing services from your local pest professionals.
That’s where we come in. Habitat Protection is a family owned and operated company that is proud to provide San Diego County pest control that the community can rely on. We provide residential and commercial pest treatments to properties throughout Leucadia and the surrounding areas, working hard to bring our valued clients the highest level of satisfaction and professionalism. Contact us today to discuss your residential and commercial pest control needs, and we’ll schedule your property inspection as soon as possible.
Residential Pest Control In Leucadia, CA
Here at Habitat Protection, we’ve serviced over 800 homes with complete pest control solutions. We use natural products such as borates to manage and control household pests and make sure our customers' families and pets are kept safe.
Our residential pest control process includes:
- Inspection of the exterior, from eaves to the base of the building
- Interior inspection of the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and living room areas
- Inspecting the attic spaces for rodent pressures and entry points
- Looking for all entry points and making necessary recommendations and offering costs
- Making recommendations to the customer for effective pest protection
- Installing rodent stations and monitoring as needed
- Pest management programs to control certain pest problems (with a focus on safety)
- Superior service using the latest in technology such as heat treatment for bed bugs
- Disinfection of rodent urine and droppings throughout the property
- Termatrac treatments 2" deep to identify activity of termites inside the wood
After treatment is finished, we review client needs moving forward and suggest of follow up plan based on your specific needs. Our follow-up services are usually scheduled on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis. Call today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Leucadia, CA
If you want to effectively guard your Leucadia business from the detriments of pest infestation, we are here to help you. Our commercial pest control process includes:
- Facility inspection to detect pest entry points from the eves to the base of the buildings
- Exterior and interior structural check and pest treatment recommendations
- Thorough report provided and complete customer consult on service schedule
- Use of high quality products at label rates to treat your business
- Using the rotation of the chemistry do circumvent pest intolerance
We’ve worked with over 500 businesses, some of which include restaurants, hospitals, property management, apartment complexes, military properties, and warehouses. Reach out to us today to discuss your commercial pest control needs.
Don't Try To Get Rid Of Birds On Your Leucadia Property On Your Own
Bird infestation poses a huge threat to your health and safety, not to mention it can do real damage to your property. The best approach to bird infestation is to be proactive in keeping them away from your home or business. If you want to get serious about your pest bird prevention efforts, there are many ways to discourage pest birds from entering your property. While many of them help reduce bird populations, they’re not always 100% effective.
If you come across birds around your property, you should leave it to the pest professionals. Never try to get rid of birds on your Leucadia property on your own, as it can be extremely difficult without the proper equipment, tools, and expertise. You should also know that many pest birds become aggressive when approached, which is another reason why you shouldn’t attempt to remove them by yourself.
The team at Habitat Protection is here to address all your bird control needs. Our team will detect bird activity, identify the species, and implement a customized treatment to eradicate the problem from the inside out. Call today.
How Dangerous Are The Spiders In My Leucadia Home?
Spiders come into or homes searching for the food, gravitating toward dark and damp areas to set up their nests and reproduce. The good news is that most spiders in the area are completely harmless and merely a nuisance.
If you’re wondering about dangerous spiders in Leucadia, there are a few key species to be concerned about. Black widow spiders and brown recluse spiders are poisonous species that pose more a threat. Their bites are venomous and can leave you with all kinds of symptoms like swelling, shortness of breath, nausea, and dizziness.
Reach out to the professionals at Habitat Protection for comprehensive spider control and prevention solutions. We are here to customize a solution to fit your specific needs, so call today and we’ll get started right away.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"