Santee, CA Pest Control Services
Located just 18 miles from the Pacific Ocean, Santee, CA, is a charming suburban city home to just under 54,000 residents. Bisected by the San Diego River, Santee boasts many recreational trails, parks, and other outdoor activities, making this a great place for anyone who loves nature. Rich in culture, art, and festivals, this is a fantastic place for people looking to raise a family or start a business. And, as a bonus, it is close to the bigger cities surrounding it. Unfortunately, East County pest control needs have seen a sharp spike as more people have moved into the area. Read on to learn how Habitat Protection can help keep your Santee home and business protected from pests today!
Residential Pest Control In Santee
Our homes are our castles. They are our safe places, where we can let our guard down because we know it is clean and safe there. When pests invade, that sense of security is shattered, and you and your family suddenly become at risk for harmful diseases that pests can pass on. At Habitat Protection, we offer compassionate yet comprehensive residential pest control services to help get your home’s sense of security back. When you partner with us for this important mission, you can count on:
- A highly trained, professional technician that utilizes Integrated Pest Management methods.
- Treatment plans that are customized to fit your exact needs.
- The use of environmentally friendly products and treatments.
With nearly 40 years of residential pest control experience, at Habitat Protection, we pride ourselves on being able to tailor each treatment plan for each home, which maximizes the value of our services. If pests have made you feel threatened in your own home, let us help you feel safe again. Call us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Santee
The more people who move to Santee, the higher the risk of pests invading your business. Habitat Protection is on standby, ready to assist with our complete commercial pest control services. We provide the same level of thorough attention to our commercial clients as we do our residential ones and pride ourselves on the use of Integrated Pest Management methods to permanently exterminate existing infestations and ensure new ones do not pop up.
We provide commercial pest control services to the following types of establishments:
- Homeowners Associations
- Property Management
As fellow business owners, we understand how difficult it is to run a business and keep it running smoothly. When pests invade, not only can your employees and patrons become ill, but your reputation can tank as well. At Habitat Protection, we guarantee prompt service that treats your situation with the urgency it deserves. Give us a call today!
How Are Lawn Pests Eliminated?
Whether you have a business or a home here in Santee, having a beautiful, manicured lawn is definitely a point of pride. Unfortunately, lawn pests come along and regularly ruin that beauty.
Fortunately, there are ways you can try to prevent them:
- Mow regularly: You can prevent lawn pests by regularly mowing your yard. However, the key is not to cut the grass too short, as the buildup could attract more lawn pests.
- Plant specific types of grass: If you seed your own lawn, the best thing you can do is research what type of grass is native to your area. Growing grass that adapts to the Santee climate will ensure it has a better chance of dealing with lawn pests.
- Watering your lawn: It is key to not overwatering your lawn, as the water and moisture buildup is appealing to many lawn pests.
At Habitat Protection, we don’t just provide interior home and commercial pest control. We also specialize in the many lawn pests that might be crawling around in your grass, ruining your hard work. If you are looking to eliminate lawn pests, give us a call today!
What To Do About Bees On Your Santee Property
Unfortunately for Santee residents, bees are common pests. While we never recommend you take on a bee nest on your own, there are some things you can do to help prevent them from nesting on your property, to begin with:
- Fill in all holes in the ground: Bees and wasps of all kinds like to build nests in holes in the ground. Go around your yard and fill up any holes or depressions you find with soil or gravel to avoid this.
- Remove organic debris from your yard: By removing all the logs, stumps, and leaf litter from your yard, you are taking away more places bees find safe and appealing.
- Check your garbage bins: Take a look at the state of your garbage bins. If they have holes in them, or the lids don’t fit properly, it’s time to get new ones. Ensuring your garbage is secure in bins that do not allow air in makes your place less appealing to bees.
Bees and wasps can cause serious harm to you, your family, and your pets if left unchecked. If bees are setting up shop on your property, give the experts at Habitat Protection a call today and get started on our effective stinging insect control services.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"